阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)经典台词

作者:雕龙文库
左侧宽880
左侧宽880

1. -Well, I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

嗯,我相信你能实现自己的命运。你要凭借着上帝所给与的做到最好。

-What is my destiny, Mama?

我的命运是什么,妈妈?

-You are going to have to figure that out for yourself.

你要自己去弄明白。

Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是哪种。

2. I said, here is a guy that is got his act together. Here is somebody who has the answer. I ‘ll follow you anywhere, Mr.Gump.

他是一个实干家,拥有所有问题的答案。阿甘,我会跟随你到任何地方。

3. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

你得丢开以往的事才能不断继续前进。

4. He never actually said so, but I think he make his peace with God.

他从来没说出来,但是我想他跟上帝已经讲和了。

5. Stupid is as stupid does.

做傻事的才是傻瓜。

6. Headmaster:Your boy is …different, Mrs. Gump.

你的孩子,有点不一样,甘太太。

Mrs. Gump:Well, we are all different.

我们都是不一样的。

He is not going to some special school, to learn how to retreat tires.

他应该和其他人得到一样的机会,而不应该去特殊学校去学习如何翻修轮胎。

7. Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

8. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

9. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

10. If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

11. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

12. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

13. I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

14. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

15. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there’s some things you just can’t change. He didn’t want to be called crippled, just like I didn’t want to be called stupid.

我想丹中尉发现有些事你是无法改变的。他不想被称为残废的,就像我不想被称为傻瓜。

16. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.

永远不要让任何人告诉你他们比你更好。

17. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

18. Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

19. I dont think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think its a selecting process, knowing whats the most important and whats the least. And then be a simple man.

我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

20. Nothing just happens, its all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

21. Jenny: Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

Gump:Aint I going to be me?

我不能做我自己么?

22. His back is as crooked as a politician.

他的背弯的像一个政治家。(双关,讽刺政客的不正直)

23. A promise is a promise.

信守承诺。

I am a man of my word.

我是信守我承诺的人。

24. Shit happens!

不好的事情发生了。

25. If there is anything you need I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

26. Its my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好了。

27. If God intended everybody to be the same, hed have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

28. You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘。

标签: 的人 都是 我不 你要 但我 一件事 上帝 命运 被称为 珍妮 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 经典台词

左侧宽880
左侧宽880